Describe your dream job

What are you seeking the most in a career--salary, satisfaction? What means the most to you and why?
What kind of career do you hope to have? How does the job that you wrote about today help you to get closer to that career?
What kind of skills do you expect you will need to succeed in your chosen career?
Do you feel like you've developed these skills at SJSU? If not, how do you expect to acquire these job skills?

My dream job is to become a creative director and owner of my own advertising agency focusing on multimedia and film.
I have always looked into the satisfaction of the job then the salary, although a good balance both would ideal.
I have worked jobs in the past where I have gotten paid paid more that past jobs I've enjoyed and found it more energy consuming, depressing, and overall did not feel worth the time working there costing at my mental health.
The career I hope to have would involve a great deal of creative thinking if outside of creative directing. 
What kills my mind the most is monotonous tasks where the outcome is already expected, and I refuse to overwork myself in that state if choice be.
As of right now I am working on those skills that will help me succeed on my path to creative directing.
To be more specific, the creativity has been apparent to me most of my life though it is the technical skill that I must strive to work on to acquire that chosen career.
The career of creative advertising is heavily dependent on portfolio work, and I am determined to grind on creating an abundance of creative works to showcase in portfolio to future clients and fans. 
Of course most of this work created will be during my academic path here at SJSU.
It is expected that most of the technical skills of Adobe Photoshop and Premier will be learned through select classes here SJSU and then further worked upon outside of school on my free time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me

Student trend features to read

Evaluate trend feature