SJSU's Best Class

Although most of the eight classes I've taken so fair were fairly enjoyable for the most part, the first class that comes to mind as the "best" would have to be my Mass Communications 105 class.

The class was about diversity in the media and was taught by professor Bob Rucker.

What was interesting about his class compared to my other classes is that he really stressed on class participation, which at first I was taken away from and had a more pessimistic view of the class.

I normally I'm pretty reserved as an individual and usually keep to myself, though he taught me to become more outspoken to say the least.

I also enjoyed the guest speakers he had throughout the course.  Most of which where past Alumni students and news casters in the field of journalism.

Rucker's speeches had a great deal of soul and passion to them, and shined new perspectives into how I viewed nationality, culture, and religion.

It was surprising to think I assumed the class was going to suck, but in actuality turned out better than I expected. All of which resulted me passing with a solid B grade.

Though looking at all the classes that I wasn't to fond of, the first class that comes to mind was Mcom 70 class.

The class was focused around mass communication and society and was taught by professor Diane Guerrazzi.

The class was fairly easy for the most part and did not stand out from my other classes, it essentially felt like an introductory class.

But what made it the "worst" would have to be it starting at 9 AM.

I commute from Newark and this commute in the morning took around 45 minutes to get to SJSU.

On top of me not being a morning person, this just added to the disappoint of not looking forward to this class, but other than that it was not that bad of a class.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me

Student trend features to read

Evaluate trend feature